Interquartz UK is to bolster its ongoing sales drive in Middle Eastern, African and South Asian markets by debuting two recently launched ranges at Dubai’s GITEX (Gulf Information Technology Exhibition) exhibition.
The company, which is a leading international handset provider having already sold over two million handsets worldwide, will be showcasing its four strong Vulcan heavy industrial range at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Each of the Vulcan models has been designed for use in the most punishing of environments through incorporation of mild or stainless steel fascias, electro-zinc plated (zintec) chassis and chrome armoured cords. In addition Vulcan handsets are manufactured for maximum durability using heat and solvent resistant Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) and polycarbonate.
“Since their launch the Vulcan LC, Vulcan IP66, Vulcan Assist Help-Point and Vulcan Intelligent PrePaid have generated significant interest across EMEA territories,” commented Interquartz UK’s general manager, Steve Watts. “Yes they’re competitively priced but fundamentally they’re winning favour because of the quality of design and manufacture. They’re exceptionally resilient in even the most harsh of working environments which gives them wide appeal to specifiers in everything from the petrochemical industries, through rail, construction and the emergency communications fields.”
Alongside these rugged and robust models Yealink will be displaying its stylish Endurance range, comprising six analogue and SIP compatible models designed specifically for the hotel and hospitality industries.
Designed to complement Interquartz’s long established Voyager portfolio the range comprises three corded and three cordless models, each offered in SIP compatible or analogue variants. The portfolio comprises both corded and cordless, desk DECT display and non-display models with a cordless Slimline DECT speakerphone and corded Slimline phone completing the line-up.
Both ranges will be displayed and demonstrated alongside the popular and reliable range of Interquartz analogue handsets. You can see the extensive range of phones and meet the Interquartz team on stand Z-J55. For more information visit www.interquartz.co.uk.
Models on display will include:
· Vulcan LC – high-vis yellow with 16 button diecast zinc alloy engraved keypad with four programmable memory keys, service status auto-reporting, intelligent call barring, fraud prevention. Optional reporting system and “hotdial” version.
· Vulcan IP66 – With similar features to the LC but fully dust tight and water resistant to exceed Ingress Protection rating IP66.
· Vulcan Assist Help-Point – offered with one or two vandal-resistant push buttons which automatically dial a pre-programmed number to provide emergency assistance or support access control.
· Vulcan Intelligent – pre-paid card operated phone with auto-reporting and call barring, featuring vandal and mark-resistant fascia.
· Endurance END/20D –one-line cordless desk DECT speakerphone incorporating ten non volatile hotkeys, 15 minute dial log auto-erase and message waiting indicator. Supported by a range of popular PBXs. As with other Endurance models may be mass configured.
· Endurance END/30D – cordless display DECT offering same functionality as the END/20D but with a generous 128 x 64 backlit graphic display.
· Endurance END/10DS – cordless speakerphone supporting up to six extensions and offered with optional display.
· Endurance END/20C – corded speakerphone featuring ten non volatile hotkeys, auto erase dial log and a hidden program key.
· Endurance END/30C – corded speakerphone offering same features as EN/20C complemented by 128 x 64 backlit display.
· Endurance END/10C – single line corded slimline handset particularly suited to hotel bathrooms