When was the last time you went out without your mobile phone? Is it as likely to be on your person as your house keys? If the answer is yes, it makes sense to increase its uses to add versatility to your lifestyle. The Interquartz GSM Key allows your phone to do just that.
The GSM Key can activate electrical devices with a call from one of up to 250 authorised mobile phones. The call is free because the GSM Key does not answer it, but responds to its unique Caller ID before rejecting it. This makes it both secure and foolproof. What's more, you can use the GSM Key to switch a second device on and off simply by sending it text message.
So alarms, driveway gates, lights, heating, security shutters and more electrical devices of your choice are now controllable from wherever you and your mobile happen to be.
But with the GSM Key you get more than one way control, as it can also monitor two electrical circuits such as burglar or smoke alarms. The GSM Key will text you if your alarm is triggered, and can progressively call up to 8 phone numbers. A truly intelligent addition to your home or business. Key features include:
Contact us for more information about this range.
- Up to 250 authorised users
- Open a gate with a phone call
- Switch lights or an alarm on or off by text message
- Monitor two circuits and receive a text and phone call when they activate
- NEW - Log all activity for the two relays
- Add and remove users by text message
- Power from mains or UPS battery
- Free configuration software included
- Wall or DIN rail mountable
- Dimensions 145 x 75 x 30mm
Related Case Studies